Agenda for next Smart Payments Forum announced - Vendorcom members only pay £100!
The next Smartex Smart Payments Forum, chaired by our very own Paul Rodgers is being held on Tuesday 2nd May at Browns Covent Garden.
A full agenda for this meeting will be circulated shortly, but in the meantiume please note that the day is planned to include the following sessions:
- The future of payments: a view on trends
- eInvoicing: promoting best practice in Europe, and the impact on payments
- Exploring EMV Next Generation
- Cards vs cash: consumer payment preferences and trends
- Simplifying the payment process in order to improve customer experience
- What is Regtech? And why is it important?
- The convergence of payment & loyalty technologies in order to drive mass adoption
Date: Tuesday, 2nd May 2017
Venue: Browns Covent Garden, 82-84 St Martin's Lane, London WC2N 4AG Directions
Nearest Tube: Leicester Square
Time: 9.30am for 10.00am
5th April 2017